Online & Mobile Banking
We strive to make sure your banking experience is fast, easy, and convenient.
We offer an array of services to help make that happen.
Now you can access your HomeBank of Arkansas accounts from any internet-enabled computer.
Just log in to our encrypted website to:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Monitor account activity
- Download and view past statements
- Import statements into your financial software
It's easy! And our safeguarding software protects your sensitive information so you don't have to worry. Just log in and go!
Online Bill Pay
Mange your bills with HomeBank of Arkansas Online Bill Pay. Discover the ease and convenience of paying bills over the Internet. Cut down on the amount of paper in your life, and save time and money from writing checks, stuffing envelopes and buying stamps.
With the Online Bill Pay service, you can:
- Send payments to anyone in the United States - large businesses, such as your phone company, small businesses, or a friend - anyone you would normally pay by a paper check.
- Set up recurring, occasional, or one-time payments. With just a few clicks, you can schedule a payment to pay at a future date, or you can schedule a recurring payment - an auto or insurance payment for example - to be paid on the same day for the same amount every month and never have to worry about it again!
- Receive bills electronically from leading merchants.
Mobile banking is quick and easy using our smart phone apps. The free apps allow access to your accounts information using the smart phones built-in features to provide a simple banking experience.
- View account balances
- See transaction history
- Pay Bills
- Wallet Checks
- Make transfers
- View Statements
- And more!
A one time sign-up is 3 easy steps.
- Log into online banking
- Click on "User Services"
- Click on Mobile Enrollment"
Mobile Wallet - Coming Soon!
Check back soon for future product updates and information.